IKEA Unique Vintage Retro Recessed Pendant Nautical Bathroom Lighting

Advertisement

IKEA Unique Vintage Retro Recessed Nautical Bathroom Lighting - KK them back and with another home to rare and I'll make this one pretty quick because it's a really small am I in the bathroom right now and this is definitely in other room that I love and you know weekly into and I'm just going to show you what a that here and I guess I'll go around showing a little detail so I hope because like video I let's get started so its third from the outside you can have a look at pretty great room i thought i havent could occur in up there and there's my saw the lake to sit there because the radiators rate across from her so she loves to stay warm Bathroom Recessed Lighting

Unique Bathroom Lighting this is the original floor in the house out one of the things that I do regret not having changed it because I thought that I could save it and I'm still looking for ways to on you know naturally I guess break ended up in that kind of thing without having to have the floors ripped I'm but we'll see I if you guys have any suggestions feel free to post below on so I went with this current and I'm this I think it was from home good and i know i mention home good luck I really love that store and this current this shower rod crimping is a special right I I the fellow Home Depot and it's only for the kinda bathtub so we actually had to go upstairs on from the attic an installed other apart from the feeling kinda thing if that makes any fun on the bathroom I went with the gray color of the earth touch up the paint on the ceiling I'm complaining at the banja and then we did the way chairman can and the hi all and everything is also great I'll it's really pretty my dad

I'm helpless without him hitter the so great I which is really pretty and then on it all the the original target again and it's got like a mere shape own may get that the house some s so got all the original and I'll show you the sink on I with Google think and I really honorable thing I always wanted something like this and I thought that you know what marv intense looking than that I did the crime because in the nineteen forties supposedly this is what the you think chrome finish is everywhere though I wanted to keep it in that style I'm this is from to simi singer so whatever the stuff so from home couldn't though that this on the these are from the IKEA Bathroom Lighting and those are pretty pricey guys I mean if you ever have to shop for this stuff this along with late through three hundred bucks that's ridiculous on both the bowl II got a good deal I think it was under but still it's it money and I'm as a first-time homebuyers kinda hurts when you start finding out how much things really cost but that being but this is one of my favorite pieces in here and it was so exciting when I first saw this I found this out at their store this is actually adjust their and it with higher end it with it came out more and that kind of thing and I think it helped me joy as

Recessed Bathroom Lighting

Recessed Bathroom Lighting

not even sure I don't remember exactly but it would definitely hire I think this was wider something I don't remember I but anyway my dad can do late anything so my ideos Lake oh my god can we make you know vanity think or whatever and he just kind of like measured and he even went according to my tires play like you know let's not make it too hard for her that kind of thing on and yeah he just he didn't like it it's so awesome and we you know it was originally weight but you know with Bay pin it and the most awesome part is that it only cost two dollars at the thrift store and I was super excited about that and I got these not the Home Depot I those are also from Home Depot and then I wanted to do and I get the call with school went going I don't know it called I'm so we did that here and the only bad thing about complexes is the fact that they get thirty lake with water spot with the plea that you have to be on top of the cleaning and but other now they look really pretty Bathroom Pendant Lighting

Retro Bathroom Lighting

Retro Bathroom Lighting

bad this is actually I'm a poster that I but in Paris along with the and these a lot of posters outside though I thought it was pretty cool and then the frame I but Michael and the thing I found in in Michael on clearance Department and they were there like for scrapbooking or something but what a day that was I kind of just wanted to give into such so I hot glue gun numb to the corners and I made my own kinda frame or whatever on that mara is of them on its from Lowes and I think it was about sixty or seventy dollar-some like that I'm that cute little jars from marshals and then the soaps are from Virginia only went there with the lake williamsburg and they had this cute little town in the AM me this opens the window so they're prequel on what else can I say about this I also but that their story it was I think it was a wood color something like that and I just thought it was awesome and we sleeping anyway and that's what it is now on this is appears that I found at Christmas Tree Shop and youth on clearance for Lake or something that's like crap they and I just thought it was so cool

Vintage Bathroom Lighting

Vintage Bathroom Lighting

perfectly put here on this wall and then inside you can just keep stuff like Lee howling like the open be the night trip like that and then out though KULeuven is looking Campbell behind the door I put the power rock because it is a small bathroom so there's not much space in here to have Lake Powell hanging on the wall ur linen closet anything but and we painted the radiator black and the little girl loves the sitting by the radiator should like to be warm I'm so that set up the bathroom Island the late next year I went with me chandelier looking Nautical Bathroom Lighting and I absolutely love it just kinda you know it was originally on little brown color embrace prepaying it that the lake you know like a dark on sober great metal color and then got in all these beautiful crystal and it's just really pretty and it just kind of complete the room and you know that's about it i hope u good like this video if you have any questions or comments post below and don't forget to Lake and subscribe and I'll see you guys next time the Buckeyes bird poop my madam I

Advertisement