Bathroom Vanity Light Bar

Advertisement

Bathroom Vanity Light Bar - hi to grow chaps show you guys how do I am install me bar lights on that I'm using to make a vanity I'm you're set a really expensive online he's on my blog I was reading about it I'm so I decided to make my own version so I want to give you a few things about things that you mean here I have snap in socket this is what we're gonna do you plug in the bar light since I'm not you know and attrition in about an hour drill into my wall hair scissors of here I have the me by light switches are on hand and a and its a eight-ball not to come in different sizes they come in six balls for malls through me whatever problems

you want and this is the actual are let okay now in the back a bit they had three wires here this is a copper want this or get along or not even gonna use this one balance going to the office I and hear their eighty black and white wire and able have you know a metal inside cell open up are nothin socket her how I but the Home Depot or got dollar on Home Depot to get out I am Chi me show you what this looks like I'm so plugging back R&R not all the time eyeball and he's just so you know I could have the option to use turn it on and off whenever I wanna so this is it sixty not as black thing at the end are said

Bathroom Vanity Light Bar

Bathroom Bar Lights

you know what that is I'm but we don't need it so I can do is I wanna grab a scissors and back just cut that part off a joke it now inside they're also not sure if you can see copper wires in there as well so I gotta do is in need to be really careful with this make sure you don't messed up the why so we cut off the tip of the a socket I'm here are the two wires just let it happen to are you going to Carly carefully make sure not to on cut the wires be accomplished inside so I take my scissors and then just like jet me cut the plastic I'm a twisted hopes not see that's what you don't like you archer tried on the other side

you can also do with the and I think probably be easier but this is urs like I said you might just cut the whole thing off okay so once you get the plastic of you can't pull it you know the complete ya so here this is Lacey us to look like so I just happy copper sticking out now you can do the same thing on the other side ok so now I hear only both copper wires and now I'm so now go back to your bar light a here where you have the white and the black you had a hockey each one of these to each wanna be's to the way to do that it's actually gonna have to twist it so yeah but these two together and I just twisted close the wires pretty much just around each other make sure that in there pretty tight you can also do with pliers if you prefer you don't use your hands here's

Bathroom Light Bar

the other one should be less can see exactly what I'm doing room next to each other and I just trust them Tristan around each other okay now that that's done you have two options you never want the two wires to actually touch each other so what you can do a song this actually comes with I'm the stops the bar come to them so you can I just put no right over the wires so they just they never touch each other they twist right on Antonio one now is little ball me but I am if you prefer you can also get I black electrical tape anything just keep going down to the back so this is what we did are mixed

Bathroom Light Bar

Bathroom Bar Lights

but that covers on the wires so every much all set to head out on now stars like balls you have two different places I'll come by Paul you want to use on also make sure that what I'm doing all this nothing studying on black balls I chose our eco smart daylight g all now this is more like at daylight powerball and it's for they have any your say you want to use daylight balls because lot brighter or by sea fishing videos I am right now want to be a lot brighter but natural lighting around big balls I got their -piece at Home Depot i'm for to you I had to get a.m. so this is what it looks like what the finished product too little bright but much if you could see it very well that's the lights it

Advertisement