Home Depot Lowes Bathroom Vanity Lights Mirror

Advertisement

Home Depot Lowes Bathroom Vanity Lights Mirror - alright ready for our project before start working on this make sure that you have your life was turned off you want to start working on this hot or your life which is on the laser I don't know just just be aware that k how are you going to do this Newswires look to see what you doing before you take the wires out so his yeah questions about how the that %um goes together no K he's like pictures a little bit different some really easy to install Vanity Bathroom Lights others

little bit more tricky how this has the backing plate got screwed that up first were always attach that and then I'll the whole liars here the existing wires control here yeah situated out on top with this every situation live wires this type of here I'll allows for two screws on both sides gonna lie in this up screen here we days to go and we're gonna snow this up Home Depot Bathroom Vanity Lights

Lighted Bathroom Vanity Mirror

Lighted Bathroom Vanity Mirror

Lowes Bathroom Vanity Lights

okay this what's your project looks like so far like continue trying to hold her these wires on a on my show you goodies on nice n tight has I can make them by hand at this point yourself hold everything back full this way like a down there and this working over here and light fixture goes up like this there's little scrutinize years ago in right here that's why I have to get this almost straight beforehand and slow shuster it right now and there's this is going to be a little

Lowes Bathroom Vanity Lights

Vanity Bathroom Lights

tricky a be patient with me and I'll get I'm other like fisher's some I'm not excusing her and another so if you have any questions today always read the directions come on will track you like it here before you put a libel Ozen make sure you wipe down here light fixture for eight years sweat works on their anything else before you punch levels in

Advertisement